Wednesday 27 September 2017

SONG ALERT || IMARAMA || CALEB BRIGHT



Caleb Bright is an exceptional worshiper who love to go all out to express his love for God through my songs.
After my last single titled "HALLELUYA", Gods faithfulness and love towards me and the world at large has opened my eyes to how beautiful he his, so he gave me this song "IMARAMMA".
IMARAMMA is an igbo word that says "you are beautiful". This song is a little bit far from what some of my fans know me with. It simply expresses the thoughts and plans of God for the righteous man. Its a life that's so beautiful. NO wonder the scriptures says "as he is so are mine in this word".
So i welcome you all to the Big men's club(its a club of champions).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qowahnnwxe08rgs/Caleb%20Bright-%20Imarama%20%20mp3....mp3?dl=0

No comments:

Post a Comment