Friday 30 September 2016

SONG ALERT | LAND OF PROMISE | TY BELLO

We decided to choose this song to celebrate our country. Nigeria has gone through had times and she is still standing. we are the ones to make Nigeria a better place. lets build a better future for the next generation. It is well......

Renowned singer and photographer, TY Bello thrills with this soul-lifting rendition titled “Land Of Promise”
In her own words,  “I finished writing this song on my travel to the destroyed parts of Northern Nigeria. I saw first-hand what it means to lose hope and how powerful and necessary hope is in moving forward. This song put hope on my lips and I hope it fires up the same in the heart of everyone that listens”.
DOWNLOAD                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment