Monday 8 August 2016

SONG OF THE WEEK ALERT : NO ONE KNOWS - SINACH


                                             SONG ALERT


 The multiple award winning gospel music minister & Believer’s Loveworld star singer SINACH, who recently was named “Western Africa Artist Of The Year” At Groove Awards Kenya, Released this single after she first ministered it during the Live Communion Service with Pst chris Oyakhilomen D.D . the president of Believers Loveworld Inc. AKA Christ Embassy. this song titled ‘No One Knows‘  is Spirit filled and will take you to another level of worship .
I bring to you our song of the week

DOWNLOAD
  
                                                                 LYRICS: 
                                                       
                                                                 Verse 1
                                       From the rising of the sun Till it’s going down
                                       You’re faithfulness is sure Your mercies ever new 4x

                                                             Chorus
                                                          No one knows,
                                                          Like I know
                                                         What you’ve done for me
                                                         That’s why I praise you the way I do 4x

                                                    Verse 2 
                                    Your favor surrounds me, like a shield Your love amazes me 
                                    Your grace has lifted me 4x
                             
                                                            Chorus
                                                          No one knows,
                                                          Like I know
                                                         What you’ve done for me
                                                         That’s why I praise you the way I do 4x

                                                            Ref 
                                    I sing I dance I shout for joy Lord I’m grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment